General Association or Open PTA meetings are held
three times an academic year and are open to the public.
The PTA provides free childcare for each of these meetings.
Please RSVP to email@example.com so we know how many children to expect.
Westpark PTA Meeting Agenda
Intro to motions:
1. Reports or items for vote will be presented, then there will be request for motion
2. Member will state, I motion that we (change budget, file Report, etc.)
3. Then there will be a second from another member
4. Request for discussion, any discussion about item will happen
5. Then motion is restated for vote
6. All in favor say “Aye”, and those opposed say “Nay”
7. The majority will be stated as” The Ayes have it, motion carries” or “The Nays have is motion fails”